The Killers are here tonight!
Also, here's the true story of how they chose their name and the significance it holds for them; as well as a fairly confidential discussion with Jimmy Kimmel concerning some pre-show rituals they perform that really help keep their morale up while on the road. I do ask that you please not disclose where you saw this. It could have negative repercussions for me.
Oh- and by the way... I'm totally leery of gift baskets- so no funny stuff,K?
I suppose I could be persuaded to review the concert after I get home. I'm pretty sure Brandon owes me dinner, so I'll fill you in on those details as well.
I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of Stacy and Amber whilst making sure Ian's bathroom is company ready, making a great dinner for my road weary travelers, and concocting a killer
It's shaping up to be a great week!
remember to pause the player on the sidebar...










7 comments:
That was hilarious.
I'm sure you will be on your best behavior tonight?
thanks for the laugh!! great way to start off the week :)
I'm sorry Tammy... you're breakin' up.... we must have a really bad connection or something... I didn't quite catch that...you want me to do you a favor??
I am SOOOOOOOOOOO jealous!!
I was trying to score some tickets to Vegas in April - no luck. Yet.
I hope you bring some extra pairs of underwear to throw on stage tonight! Although, that might be sort of awkward, considering what our underwear looks like.
Your last comment on our blog had me in stiches. I like you, Queen Bee. Anyone with what I like to call "comment creativity" gets my attention super quick.
Plus, your ruby red lipstick is fan-tabulous and you have killer taste in music. What is not to like? We're following!
-Francesca
Have a wonderful time! You have to be a real fan to put up with all the teenybopper nonsense that goes on at concerts. I'm sure he will make it worth your while on your dinner date though.
Post a Comment