
Somebody likes me! I feel so special!
I think I might need to purchase some new shoes and a formal ball gown....
Beverly awarded me with my first ever award... Here's the deal
1.Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design
2. Show the 7 winners' names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap", the nifty icon they can display proudly on their blog.
3. List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
And by honest you mean totally interesting and possibly untrue, yes?
1. I think I'm pretty boring.
2. I once jumped out of a two story window.... notice I said ONCE....
3. My children think I'm totally and completely insane because I make up songs all the time and sing to them. They secretly love it, I know they do. I could totally be a female, cute version of Weird Al; I make up some weird stuff...
4. I know I've mentioned this before, but it needs to be repeated...
I LOVE TWINKIES.
5. And Dr. Pepper. And Coke.
6. I wanted to be a brain surgeon when I was a kid. I used to "operate" on my Cabbage Patch dolls. I have a weak stomach and I'm not good at math, so I just decided to have babies.
I'm good at that.
7. I am a member of the International Thespian Society.
8. I am the Queen of Rockband.
9. I have a talent for interior decorating and I love to tell people what they need to do in their houses; it isn't always appreciated... so I have learned to only give my opinion when people actually want to hear it.
10. I have a weird ability to learn the words of songs very, very quickly. Even songs I hate.
I like to think of it as a gift.
There you go, 10 things about me that you really needed to know. Now for me to choose 7 ultra lucky recipients of this award.... I hate limiting it, I would like to pick everyone. But I guess I'll follow the rules for once in my life.....
Jenni- this is a funny girl, right here
Tammy- this is my Tamster... I ♥ her.
Stacy- there are no words.... except... yeah... I got nothin'. Just kiddin'
you know I got your back, girl
Jen- One of the reasons I would move back to AZ if I could
Erin- A fellow Franco-phile
Eudea-Mamia - she cracks me up
Amy -cuz she's cool...
I think I might need to purchase some new shoes and a formal ball gown....
Beverly awarded me with my first ever award... Here's the deal
1.Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design
2. Show the 7 winners' names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap", the nifty icon they can display proudly on their blog.
3. List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
And by honest you mean totally interesting and possibly untrue, yes?
1. I think I'm pretty boring.
2. I once jumped out of a two story window.... notice I said ONCE....
3. My children think I'm totally and completely insane because I make up songs all the time and sing to them. They secretly love it, I know they do. I could totally be a female, cute version of Weird Al; I make up some weird stuff...
4. I know I've mentioned this before, but it needs to be repeated...
I LOVE TWINKIES.
5. And Dr. Pepper. And Coke.
6. I wanted to be a brain surgeon when I was a kid. I used to "operate" on my Cabbage Patch dolls. I have a weak stomach and I'm not good at math, so I just decided to have babies.
I'm good at that.
7. I am a member of the International Thespian Society.
8. I am the Queen of Rockband.
9. I have a talent for interior decorating and I love to tell people what they need to do in their houses; it isn't always appreciated... so I have learned to only give my opinion when people actually want to hear it.
10. I have a weird ability to learn the words of songs very, very quickly. Even songs I hate.
I like to think of it as a gift.
There you go, 10 things about me that you really needed to know. Now for me to choose 7 ultra lucky recipients of this award.... I hate limiting it, I would like to pick everyone. But I guess I'll follow the rules for once in my life.....
Jenni- this is a funny girl, right here
Tammy- this is my Tamster... I ♥ her.
Stacy- there are no words.... except... yeah... I got nothin'. Just kiddin'
you know I got your back, girl
Jen- One of the reasons I would move back to AZ if I could
Erin- A fellow Franco-phile
Eudea-Mamia - she cracks me up
Amy -cuz she's cool...










8 comments:
Thank you for this great honor. I hope I can live up to it. What do I got to do again? Just kidding.
It SAID to find GREAT blogs! Come on now! We are so done being friends!
hahaa! Whatever, I'm just kidding.
You forgot about pepsi!!
You should post some of these songs you make up :)
Congrats on the award! I love me some Dr. Pepper, too!
Congratulations on your totaly deserved award!!!
And thank you for including me on that list of way cooler people than me. I really, really appreciate it!!
Mmmmmmmmmm - Twinkies and Coke. That reminds me, I haven't had breakfast yet...Em
Awww, thanks!
I love Ding Dongs. Does that make me a ding dong?
Will you please give me some of your talent for interior decorating? Because I have none. And I mean, NONE.
When my kids were babies, I made up a song to the tune of that "Lullaby and Good Night" song. It went something like: "go to sleep and good night, shut your sweet little mouth. All your crying's making me crazy. Don't know how much more I can take." (BTW, it rarely put them to sleep, but I sure felt better.)
So when you jumped out of the window, did you live?
Did I know about your Twinkie addiction? I think not.
I miss redecorating other people's houses with you. In hushed voices. When they don't know we're talking about them.
Thanks for the award.
Post a Comment