Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I can no longer live a lie

Dear Brandon (and Mikey),





I don't really know a delicate way to say this.... so I guess I'll just say it straight out.



I am so sorry to have to do this in a letter, but I have found someone new. I can no longer live a life of superficiality. Brandon, I love your eyeliner, I even dealt with the facial hair; but it's time I move on. As for you, Mikey.... I've enjoyed our life together thus far. We have four beautiful children and nothing will ever loosen the bond that we share. But I must be true to myself. I can no longer deny my feelings. I just can't.



I'm sure you understand.

If you don't now, hopefully you will in time.



You both hold a very special place in my heart, and I'm afraid you always will. There are times that a girl must follow her true instincts.









His name is Radhakant Bajpai and he's really, really hot. And extremely successful. There is no one in the world like him. I even have proof of that.

Yes, he may be older, but our connection cannot be denied. Michael, I know this is a double whammy for you because you absolutely detest curry. Please forgive me.






Included is a picture of the man who stole my heart.



I will love you both forever, but.....

destiny is calling me.

Layners







12 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow, the words are just not there. I hope you're very happy with bushy ear man.

tammy said...

I'm sure Mikey will understand.

And I'm also sure I just threw up by breakfast.

tammy said...

I meant MY not BY.

pcb said...

Who can explain why we love someone?

Stacy said...

Dude!!! throw some guyliner on him, and he's totally your type. I wish you many years of happiness. When you're old, and hopefully he's not dead, you can spend hours twirling each others ear hair.

Penny said...

I am taking you out!!! He is all mine. Meet my at the part at 4:3o today.

Kristina P. said...

Holy crap! What a hottie! He just overtook Jack Bauer for my #1 spot.

Krista Darrach said...

Just think of what you will be able to do with all that ear hair! Wow!
You've gotta have children... they would be talents such as him!

Sharon said...

I hope you will be very happy together. ;-)

Erin said...

There are no words to describe how completely and utterly grossed out I am right now.

Anonymous said...

That is totally gross. And that's all I can say about that.

tiburon said...

How could he NOT understand?