Ha! I wish I was more of a plant eater. My body wishes I were more of a plant eater. What are you called if you are strictly a bread, cake & pasta girl?
LOL! That hurts my head. I think I need another cup of coffee before I wrap my little brain around that again...
Tammy- you are a carbivore That was pretty dang funny... you gotta admit it....
LOL - I knew there was a word for it!
Pondering.
I must love me some plants then. Let them all live I say!!!
That is pretty funny! Although I think I'm a carbivore like Tammy. :-)
see and I hate the crap out of animals...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Ha! I wish I was more of a plant eater. My body wishes I were more of a plant eater. What are you called if you are strictly a bread, cake & pasta girl?
LOL! That hurts my head.
I think I need another cup of coffee before I wrap my little brain around that again...
Tammy- you are a carbivore
That was pretty dang funny...
you gotta admit it....
LOL - I knew there was a word for it!
Pondering.
I must love me some plants then. Let them all live I say!!!
That is pretty funny! Although I think I'm a carbivore like Tammy. :-)
see and I hate the crap out of animals...
Post a Comment