Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mikey Mike and B Flow... my boyz

OK... so now I'm grossing myself out.

Stacy is trying to steal one of my men. I won't allow it.


I saw this guy in the news this morning and after vomiting, thought it might be funny to incorporate him into a post. I'm rethinking that decision. I can't handle it. People who know me know that I don't like one hair out of place. This guy has the ear hair of a flipping gorilla. I can't look at it anymore.





He's not really my type, anyway. I go for this kinda guy....




ohhh.. this one's even better....






K... I feel better now.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

You can have him back. But only because you posted that sweet pic of Mikey and mini wig.


Girl, you know I don't really want your mens. I was just helping you keep it real. SHOOT!!!


David, I'm coming home baby!!

Anonymous said...

Whew, I was starting to worry!

Sharon said...

Okay, that guy was really icking me out. :-)

The picture of Michael and Livi melts my heart. I love those kind of pictures.

And I can't wait to have her over this morning!! Take all the time you need getting your hair cut. ;-)

tiburon said...

Hubba hubba