Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's Tuesday....





I did not, under ANY circumstances eat an entire sleeve of Thin Mints. In one sitting. Ever. That is simply not attractive. Or good for any kind of weight loss plan.

I would never judge my sweet kind loving hilarious friend Stacy for not loving the new Depeche Mode song. She forgave me of my initial disdain of Muse. I mean seriously... when someone knows a lot of stuff about you that no one else does... you let things go. Otherwise your huge little indiscretions secrets might find their way onto the internet, via her blog.

I never, not even for one second wanted to kick someone in their throat for allowing my child to be bullied at church. I realize that we all have faults and that some of us are just plain stupid.
I am tolerant of those who are not like me. Plus, we never kick people in their throats.... even if they deserve it. It's just not Christlike.

I most certainly did not scream at scold my children for something that their father did. And I resent the fact that you would even think such a thing. I am totally Mommy of the Year material.

I'm thrilled that my 6 month old baby has learned how to use her voice to yell at us when she wants something. It's endearing. While most babies cry to communicate their needs, she screams "AHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGG" at us. In a harsh tone. Repeatedly. I love that she has such a great command of her vocal chords at such a young age. That means she's smart. This really gives me hope for when she's 3. I cannot wait. Life is gonna be fun for me.

I would never, ever dream of taunting my children because I kicked their butts scored a 99% on HARD on "When You Were Young" AND "Spaceman" when we played Rockband. Oh yeah, baby! I realize that I'm a grown up. It just might be easier for me to do certain things. But still.... 99%- you gotta gimme props for that.

That's all the awesomeness you can handle today. I don't need a bunch of enemies. I know that you are talented as well- you must not lose hope.
Please don't hate.
I am indeed one of the coolest people I have ever met.

And as always- all this can be yours as well, you just gotta want it bad enough.

14 comments:

Brooke said...

I've never screamed at my children for something their father did, either. Oh, to be like you. Thank you for all of your awesomeness.

MsTypo said...

"Kicked in the throat?" Ouch! Remind me never to get on your bad side!

tammy said...

This just may be the best Tuesday Tell All ever. I'm proud to say I know you in real life.

Anonymous said...

My mom used to put the thin mints in the downstairs freezer and we would sneak them. We thought if we only took a few at a time, she would never notice! ha ha Now that I'm a mom myself, I know EXACTLY how we notice EVERYTHING. Kids are so clueless. :)

Sharon said...

Who in the heck would allow your child to be bullied? And at church??!?! I'm sure they deserve to be kicked in the throat. Seriously!!!

Anonymous said...

I so want to be you when I grow up, this is the best post ever and thanks for playing along...many props to ya!

Krista Darrach said...

to bad your so far away.....
:-(
I'm glad I know you real life...
I'm giving you props on the 99%
You Rock!
(kills your fingers after you play for too long!)

Kristina P. said...

I need Thin Mints!!!

Brandy said...

Thanks for the great welcome. Cant wait to get to know you.. Any friend of Amys is a friend of mine.

Brandy said...

Thanks for the great welcome. Cant wait to get to know you.. Any friend of Amys is a friend of mine.

Brandy said...

Thanks for the great welcome. Cant wait to get to know you.. Any friend of Amys is a friend of mine.

Brandy said...

oops I sent it 3 times... Just remember i am new at this..

Amy said...

That sister of mine... Loved the list! You crack me up!

Stacy said...

Thanks for forgiving me. When you have a band of Depeche Mode caliber you expect certain things. The new song just didn't meet those expectations. Sorry.