Tuesday, February 10, 2009

To Tell or Not to Tell....




I have not been in a blogging slump. I can think of tons of stuff to write about. I'm extremely creative. All the time.

I probably didn't make my kids brownies because they helped me clean up their mess. That doesn't sound like something I would ever do.

I would never forget to buy Liz notebook paper for school. Especially not 3 days in a row. Everyone knows that notebook paper is super important if you're going to do school work.

I'm sure I was patient with my children when I was sleep deprived and grumpy because I was acting like I was 16 during my "girls only" trip. I'm a responsible mother of four. After all, I'm like totally 25ish....Not 16.

Speaking of being 16... I did NOT totally blow my chance at meeting The Killers -up close and personally- because my feet hurt and I wanted to go. I have four children... pain is my friend. And anyway...it's not like their tour bus was RIGHT THERE....

I would never even dream of complaining that my husband is working too much to do the laundry. I am always on top of the house work and would never allow him to do such chores.

I was not frantically trying to figure out what to cook for dinner at 5:00 pm because I wasn't hungry and forgot that other people might be. I'm organized and thoughtful.

I think that's enough for this week... I would hate to make you even more jealous of my awesomeness. Yeah, actually it is kinda hard to be moi.

12 comments:

Erin said...

Anyone who thinks they are on top of the housework is deluded! J/K

Brownies...mmm.

Kristina P. said...

Blogging slump. Yeah, I have no idea what that is either. :P

Penny said...

Give Liz $3 and tell her to get her own paper at the school store. And it is ok to feed your kids cereal for dinner all week. Mikey can always pick up something tasty for you both on the way home. And you just need to go on a fabulous shopping spree for new wardrobes for the entire family and the laundry situation is taken care of. There. Now all of your problems are solved.

Anonymous said...

it appears you are only human, not a dancer. :)

queenbee4 said...

awww Jen... why can't I just be both? Is it too much to ask???

Sharon said...

Exactly. I could've totally written that post--minus the Killers references. :-)

amberd. said...

Just crack the shutters open wide...it makes everything better.

Anonymous said...

Great list, lots of laughs, thanks for playing along!

Ash said...

The whole "I'm not hungry, so why would YOU want to eat?" - I do that all the time.

Not such a good thing since two of the people in my home are still growing.

Durfee Family said...

You are so funny! I would read your blog even if I didn't know you! You make me laugh! (by the way - who knows what they are fixing for dinner by 5:00?)

tammy said...

Dinner? What's that?


Michael does the laundry? Wow. You should probably keep him.

Brooke said...

I aspire to be you when I grow up. I never get in a blogging slump either. I wish my hubby would do the laundry. I hate it.