
Ian: So..... Mom..... You know tomorrow is Friday the 13th, right?
Mom: Yeah.
Ian: So..... like...... what happens on Friday the 13th's usually?
Mom: Oh you know... the usual. Mean guys wearing masks come and hurt little boys who toot on their sisters and don't clean their rooms.
Ian: MOM! REALLY....I'm not in Kindergarten anymore.
There are no mean guys with masks (insert eye roll here).
Mom: OK..... (smiling sweetly)
Ian: (pauses and looks at me for a second) I'm just gonna go make sure my bed is made real quick.
Mom: Good idea...
Yeah.... he's convinced somethings gonna happen to him today.... I just don't know where he gets this stuff.










7 comments:
I sort of wish Valentine's Day could fall on Friday the 13th. Just think of all the fun!
Too funny. I just can't imagine Ian as a first grader. He is stuck in my mind as a little guy, not some grown up first grader.
How cute. He definitely put a lot of thought into things. I bet you could really use it to your advantage. Not that I would or anything. . .
I've never seen those movies. Did Freddie come for the boy who tooted on his sister and didn't clean his room? :)
I'm a scaredy cat... I don't watch those movies, but I'm pretty sure Friday the 13th is Jason, not Freddie.... c'mon get your horror movies straight Erin... gosh.
All is well thus far.
we shall see....
Poor Ian. His mommy is MEAN!!!! You pull out all the stops for a little cleanliness.
He is too cute... I remember how scary that stuff was as a kid...
Post a Comment