Thursday, February 19, 2009

Important Tax Information..... Please Read

Michael got this memo at work today while he was in the midst of preparing a couples' 2008 taxes.

Wow... now he might actually get home before 10:00 pm tonight.

I'm so excited! I am going to get to see my hubby before April 16th!


"Your income taxes are normally due on April 15th unless that date falls on a Saturday or Sunday in which case they are due on Monday the 16th or 17th.

However there has been a recent change, and for the next 4 years, they will not be due until you are nominated to a cabinet position.

Please check with your personal tax advisor to confirm your status."



I'm just sayin'....

9 comments:

tammy said...

Suhweet!

Unknown said...

Oh, what a relief! We are a small home-based business and tax season is a nightmare. This will greatly reduce my stress!

Stacy said...

At least they're not issuing IOU's. Oh wait, they are.

tiburon said...

That is fan-freaking-tastic!

Sharon said...

AWESOME!!! Oh, wait...we've already filed ours. Dang it!

Anonymous said...

Best news ever...

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm checking out your blog - I love your kids redhair - I have a little redhead too (princess#3) I laughed because everyone kept asking me if I was praying for a boy, & I would just laugh & say "no a redhead". Let me tell you I laughed so hard when the 3rd princess arrived with redhair! (I have a blonde princess & a brunette princess)

3 Bay B Chicks said...

I heart your blog for two reasons, Queen Bee: your posts and your incredibly funny sidebar messages. Do you come up with these yourself? Seriously, the "I'm the type of girl..." made me laugh out loud.

I am so that girl too.

-Wenda

MsTypo said...

That is going to save me a fortune in fedex fees! Thanks for the heads up! LOL