Olivia is so chill and happy- she has no choice, she has a crazy mother and her siblings are even worse. Dad is the only semi-sane one around here and sometimes even that's questionable. But lately her personality has been showing a bit more. We knew we were in trouble when in utero, she wouldn't allow the doctor to hear her heartbeat. She would literally move away until she was big enough that there was just no where else to go. I cannot tell you how many extra ultrasounds I had simply because she was doing this.
She was born during a hurricane ( a small one, but a hurricane nonetheless).
She has loved her Daddy since before she was born, they would play together while I was trying to sleep. She would kick him in the back until he talked to her. She loves his voice.
She has a penchant for expensive bottles, sparkly onsies and ultra soft chenille toys. Her first really grown up people food was Quiche Lorraine from
La Madeleine (thanks, Nana) and when Nana and Pops come visit and Nana asks her if she wants to "go shopping and spend money" she ALWAYS replies with a huge smile. This is not good.

Now, instead of just cooing and being cute all the time, she is sticking her tongue out at people and laughing about it. I keep threatening to put her on the naughty step, but she just looks at me like I'm an idiot.... kinda like this
I need some St. Momma's Wort










7 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS. She is a doll! I think you are going to have your hands full with that one!
She's so beautiful!
Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the little personlities that babies gain in the womb... they always keep the same ones after they are born...
what a happy post. Love it.
She's a keeper! Now that she's here, don't you kind of wonder how you ever got along without her?
I do, Tammy... Heavenly Father sure knows what he's doing.
She is so dang cute it really won't matter how naughty she gets. My daughter is now 7 and pretty naughty still. When she was 1 years old she growled at my husbands grandmother and said..."Get away now" and then she smiled like an angel. Crazy! And...as long as your little girl owns her dad she has it made!
I love it! She's awesome! Full of personality and loving life!
Post a Comment