Oh, Michael. I love you.
Too funny. I love that show. Don't you wish you'd had a boss like Michael.
I LOVED this! It's still making me laugh, three days later.
You really can't get much better than Michael Scott!Love it!
I really should watch this show, huh? That is funny!
I love this show! Sooooooo much. you tube has so many collage clips of Michael..."that's what she said" - Damian and I sat up watching them for waaayyy longer than we should have. I LOVE the office!
This was so hilarious!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh, Michael. I love you.
Too funny. I love that show. Don't you wish you'd had a boss like Michael.
I LOVED this! It's still making me laugh, three days later.
You really can't get much better than Michael Scott!
Love it!
I really should watch this show, huh? That is funny!
I love this show! Sooooooo much.
you tube has so many collage clips of Michael..."that's what she said" - Damian and I sat up watching them for waaayyy longer than we should have.
I LOVE the office!
This was so hilarious!
Post a Comment