Friday, January 9, 2009

Check these out...

My friend Tanya makes these really adorable tins...

I think they're sooo cute! The coolest thing is that they can be personalized and you can have pretty much whatever theme you want. I need to order some for my girls. I think they could be used for so many purposes... We need to invest in some before Polly Pocket and all of her stupid little friends mysteriously disappear. I keep finding Polly in the most inappropriate unusual places. That girl is seriously getting on my nerves. With her fancy car and all her glitter pets...pulease.... and I'm not even gonna go there with her "Pop & Swap" friends. Anyway- I think if she had a home that she could be proud of, life would be easier for everyone involved. But I digress...

Look these over- they're totally hot! She even makes them for boys!




5 comments:

Brooke said...

They are very cute! Thanks for sharing!

tammy said...

She is quite crafty isn't she? I used to have to smuggle my Sunshine Babies to school in a plain ol' cardboard school box. I would've loved to have one of these instead.

Kristina P. said...

These are beautiful! I will have to pop on over there!

calmrapids said...

I'm thinking Enrichment activity? Those are WAY cute!

Sharon said...

Those are so cute!