I really agonized over this one because I like the song, but this is Miley Cyrus' brother.... so it lost a little bit in the cool factor, and the peircings...eeewwww but it
is a fun song, so I thought I'd share anyway....It'll win some "cool mom" points with my girls. P.S. They're from Cali but I'm digging the
fake british accent.
Kim- pause the player on the side... ;)
9 comments:
Ha! I love the pause button shout out.
They are a bunch of dorky little punks. Kind of ruined the song for me. Thanks a lot Layne. He does sing better than his sister though.
'Tis my pleasure to ruin seemingly good music for my peeps. just lookin' out for ya.
I had to tell her to hit pause because she always complains that she can't hear the video for the player... LOL
I did not know she had a brother. I LOVE this song though. One cool mom point for knowing the bro/sis relationship and one cool mom point for putting it on you blog for the kiddies. You better stop that kind of crap now. I am winning mom of the year, not you!
Okay, so apparently I'm listening to the wrong station because I have never heard this song! Of course that means that it's highly unlikely that my kids have either. I'm corrupting them with country. LOL!
yes sharon you should stop corrupting your children. country music is evil.
I pretty much love this song. Oh...and I LOVE the Killers. I had my brush with Brandon Flowers once you know. I didn't really know it at the time. But apparently we attended the same Morrissey concert on Halloween back in like 1997. Suh-weeeeet!
Basically....I rock.
Amber, I am eternally jealous. Brandon Flowers and Morrissey.... I'm not actually sure I can be your friend- it might be too painful.
Post a Comment