You take the letter that you are assigned and you list 10 things you love that start with that letter.
So you wanna know the letter I got?

funny, huh? There is no way I can do this ..... anyone who has ever played a late night game of Scattergories knows that this is dangerous territory. Nevertheless, I shall try.
1. Flowers- and not the kind ya pick... the I'm talkin' the Killer variety, baby
2. Friends- good friends make everything better
3. Facebook- I love to see what all my friends are up to
4. Fun - I love love love to have fun
5. Freakin' good music- it totally counts, so shut up
6. Fraggle Rock- man, that show totally rules
7. French-.....wait for it......
8. Fries - I love me some fries
9. Fondue-yummy
10.Fabricating- I'm gonna let you figure this one out...










6 comments:
Sweet. You fabricate. Can you fix my bumper for me. Oh wait...You mean you're a gigantic liar. HA HA.
Oooo thanks for playing!!
You did a great job with F. I would have gotten in trouble.
Prolly best that I got O :)
Your f list rocks! I too would of got in trouble!
Have a great day my friend!
It was probably the late night "scattagories" practice that enabled you to complete this list.
Good job!
Oh, and we shold play scattergories one of these days! ;-)
Love Fraggle Rock!!! That was my favorite to watch in high school.
Post a Comment