I mean seriously, 25 ain't what it used to be. I'm tired. I've been partying the whole time the kids have been outta school. I haven't been to bed before midnight in about 2 weeks. I am dreading getting up Monday morning. Especially after the marathon trip we are taking to Dallas this weekend. I wouldn't miss seeing my family for the world- it's just that Monday is gonna suck.
5 comments:
Layne, I can't do this wirelessly. Call me: 801 969 3149.
Sounds like you're projecting! :-)
Don't ruin today worrying about tomorrow~ (don't you miss me?) LOL
Happy New Year!
Luv ya!
~K
I know. Just wait until you hit 30. Life really changes then.
Monday is going to totally suck!!! I don't think Steve and I have been out of bed before 8:30-9am each day (besides Christmas). UGH! 6am is going to come WAY too early. Good thing we don't have to be to Church until 10:30 on Sunday. YAY!
Stacy- I'll get a hold of you probably on Monday (If I can make it) or Tuesday... Is that good? What time is good for you?
Post a Comment