
"We had Activity Days today and we made teddy bears for kids who don't have money to buy them.
I had fun.
The only weird thing was, there was this lady who smiled the WHOLE ENTIRE time. Even when she cried she was smiling. It kind of freaked me out a little.
It was creepy."










6 comments:
That is weird. I'm kinda freaked out just reading about the smiling/crying lady.
{LOL}
Guess the meds wore off before the activity was over, huh?
What a sweet activity.
I'm with Beverly. Two words: time. release.
I agree with Beverly! Her doctor needs to add Abilify to her anti-depression meds or...send her for additional counseling. NO ONE smiles ALL THE TIME!
I must amend my last comment about NO ONE smiles ALL THE TIME. Ian does! This, of course, tells all of us that SOMETHING has been done, oft times to SOMEONE, that Ian thinks is funny...start paying attention to him, ladies...he smiles ALL THE TIME. Layne, what meds is he on?
I agree, Ash. That's totally creepy. Keep your distance. It may be contagious.
Post a Comment