Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Conversations during a little Xbox bonding


Ian's gettin' the pants beat off him by a GIRL....and not just ANY girl..... Mama...The Queen Bee of this hive.


Mom: Dude! I'm totally kicking your butt! ( my little rabbit guy looks like he is on some serious drugs- but we're fighting to the death)

Ian: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why do YOU have 12 points and I only have 5???????????

Mom: 'Cuz I'm a freaking Rockstar. Duh.

Ian: OHHHHHH SWEET NIBLETS, THIS IS LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm done with this game.
(Insert sweet and loving tone here) Wanna trade me characters?

Wherever does he get the sore loser attitude?

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I think it's totally fair to kick a child's butt. Teach that kid a lesson!

Nana said...

To quote the Church lady..."Isn't that special?" That's my boy! And what an excellent lesson for all of us "adults" in our language skills. "Oh, sweet niblets" does sound much better than my usual "Dammit to hell!". I'm just sayin'....

Stacy said...

Did he honestly say Oh, Sweet Niblets? That is the funniest thing I've ever heard. It's way better than being called a tool. BTW...Is Nana your mom? If so, Hi Laynes mom!!!

queenbee4 said...

Yes he totally said Sweet Niblets. It's better than "Oh CRUD!" that's what he's been saying lately. I don't understand why he's like this.... And yes, Nana is my mom.

queenbee4 said...

I kinda like dammit to hell...

tammy said...

I have no idea where he gets it. Must be Michael. "Oh sweet niblets" has to be the best line anywhere.

Sharon said...

"Oh sweet niblets"??? That's hysterical! Better that Cody's "fishpaste!" which, I'm sure he got from SpongeBob.

BTW--Way to go on kicking his butt. :-)