Friday, January 23, 2009

I've been tagged

By Tanja!









The Rules:

1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 6th file.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
6. So here we go... here is my 6th pic in my 6th file.

SO... here it is.... I'm kinda scared... I will find out pretty much when you do.

OK.... this wasn't so bad.
Check out my mini hottie...

I choose to tag:

Jen

Stacy

Lynn

Sarah Beth

Liz

Kristina

9 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh, what a cutie!

tammy said...

He's looking so grown up! How can that be??

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little man all decked out! Thanks for playing along.

Sharon said...

He's so handsome in his suit!

calmrapids said...

Cute picture! I've got to check out my pics before I agree to do this. ;0 Doing the 7 random things tag was stressful enough. Yeah, I admit it, I'm a woos! (is that how you spell it?)

Nana said...

That's my boy! Of course, he's a cutie and a hottie; however, can't you just see the meanness oozing out of him? At the risk of repeating myself, that's MY boy!

Krista Darrach said...

He is so big... what happened to that little baby? (you know the one I almost ran over? thank goodness I listened...)

Nice picture... too cute!
~K

queenbee4 said...

oh Krista I had forgotten about that... scary, huh? I'm gratfeul you listened too.

Durfee Family said...

Wow! Cute young man! When did he grow up????