WHAT IS THIS CRAP? I was sittin' here minding my own business when all the sudden this lady comes at me with like, a curved flat thing with orange junk on it. Then she totally crammed the stuff in my mouth. Without my consent, I might add. What am I supposed to DO with it? She didn't seem thrilled when I spit it on her. She didn't get the hint when I promptly removed all of it from my mouth with my HANDS and wiped it on my clothes (totally her fault BY THE WAY, she forgot the stinkin' bib- not me... yeah, I do hope it stains... I'm just sayin'.....) What happened to the warm milk? What happened to being cradled and cooed at? This sucks. Oh no, now she's talking about green beans... I gotta go find my dad...
Snippets
9 years ago










5 comments:
The chocolate covered bacon is strangely delicious! Thanks for stopping by my blog. She is adorable!
Oh Livi, come see Auntie Tam, she will save you from that Mommy person.
She is so CUTE!!! And one day she'll look at you like that all the time. ;-) Seriously...doesn't Ash give you that look too?
If looks could kill...;)
Hilarious! She is too cute!! I was thinking of you when we had Bunko last friday! When you going to move back?!! Oh and I am listening to some Depeche right now, I always think of you when I hear them!
Post a Comment