This is from Liz's blog....Tag yourself! Copy and paste into your blog. Put an X by all the things you've done and remove the X from the ones you have not, then answer the questions at the end. This is for your entire life!
( ) Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped school
( ) Watched someone die
(x) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico
( ) Been to Florida
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Been lost
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country
(x) Been to Washington , DC
(x) Swam in the ocean
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
(x) Played cops and robbers
(x) Recently colored with crayons
(x) Sang Karaoke (remember- I'm the Rockband superstar)
( )Paid for a meal with coins only?
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
(x) Made prank phone calls?
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x) Danced in the rain
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(x) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(x) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) Gone ice-skating
(x) Been skinny dipping outdoors
(x) Gone to the movies
(x) Got a speeding ticket
1. Any nickname? Layners, Layne-o (HATE THAT),
2. Favorite Drink? water & Dr. Pepper
3. Mother's name? Tanya
4. Tattoo? nope
5. Body Piercing? Ears
6. How much do you love your job? depends on the day... usually love it though :)
7. Birthplace? Texas
8. Favorite vacation? NYC, Vegas
9. Ever been to Africa ? no, but my mother was born there, does that count a little?
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? hasn't everyone?
11. Ever been on TV? not yet
12. Ever steal any traffic sign? hmmm... define "steal"...
13. Ever been in a car accident? totally.... they suck
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 door
15. Favorite salad dressing? Italian, Bleu Cheese
16. Favorite pie? Pecan
17. Favorite number? 6
18 Favorite Movie? Say Anything
19 Favorite holiday? Christmas
20. Favorite Dessert? Bobbies Chocolate Mousse Cake
21. Favorite food? Mexican, Italian, and I LOVE a good Cheeseburger
22. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
23. Favorite brand of body wash? Bath and Body Works Sensual Jasmine Vanilla
24. Favorite toothpaste? Aqua Fresh Extreme Clean
25. Favorite smell? Coco (perfume by Chanel),fresh laundry, oh and freshly bathed babies
26. What do you do to relax? read, listen to music, get in the hot tub, yoga
27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? totally hot...
Snippets
9 years ago










2 comments:
On my list I didn't check skinny dipping but the more I think about it, the more episodes I can remember. Yikes! I've got to stop thinking!
Totally hot - of course you will be.
Your mom really was born in Africa?
I love the define stealing. I might have to steal that answer.
Fun. I will play when I have time.
Post a Comment