Did you ever watch that movie they made about her? She's scary. And she's kind of rude to her guests. Have you noticed that? Like she cuts them off, or if they're trying to explain how to do something, she does it better or says how she already knows that. She bugs.
LOL!! At least Rachael Ray admits to always burning the bread! I can't say I hate her (Martha) 'cause I just don't pay any attention to her. I did love when Ana Gastyer (sp?) played her on SNL.
6 comments:
I hear she is horrible to work for. And I bet you she comes up with maybe 1% of the ideas in her magazine and on her show.
I do love the ideas her brand comes up with, but I'm not a Martha fan.
and her recipes never turn out. I am telling you- she's a fraud.
It was all that prison food. I wish she would go back to jail, made for funny SNL sketches.
Did you ever watch that movie they made about her? She's scary. And she's kind of rude to her guests. Have you noticed that? Like she cuts them off, or if they're trying to explain how to do something, she does it better or says how she already knows that. She bugs.
she totally bugs. I really am not fond of her. I saw the movie-she makes Hillary look like Mary Poppins
LOL!! At least Rachael Ray admits to always burning the bread! I can't say I hate her (Martha) 'cause I just don't pay any attention to her. I did love when Ana Gastyer (sp?) played her on SNL.
Post a Comment