COOL VIDEO! Funny to watch - they all look so YOUNG! I feel old! Remember when we were at Walmart (in the milk section) and I started singing the wrong words to this song? - I think of it every time I hear this song! You "kindly" pointed out that it was wrong. I still sing it wrong today! LOL
well... let's just say it ain't pretty.... just kiddin'. She is the queen of screwed up lyrics. Ask her about "Bald Headed Woman" by the Bee Gee's. LOL
I did have a good birthday! Thanks for asking. My parents came down and bought us furniture! Woo hoo! I didn't have enough since we moved from a smaller house; so I am thrilled!
Alright... Alright.... Here are the real lyrics (which Layne was so kind in defending...
(Here's to you) raise a glass for everyone (Here's to them) underneath that "burning sun" (my lyric: "Mountain") Like they have mountains??? Weird.
Also.. I must defend myself... the Bee Gees song I can't take credit for....I was like 8 okay? Some kid my parents knew...thought "more than a women" Was "Bald headed women". I will step down now... ~Krista
8 comments:
COOL VIDEO!
Funny to watch - they all look so YOUNG! I feel old!
Remember when we were at Walmart (in the milk section) and I started singing the wrong words to this song? - I think of it every time I hear this song! You "kindly" pointed out that it was wrong. I still sing it wrong today! LOL
Love it!
So how does Krista sing it? I wanna know after reading her comment.
Did you have a good b-day?
well... let's just say it ain't pretty.... just kiddin'. She is the queen of screwed up lyrics. Ask her about "Bald Headed Woman" by the Bee Gee's. LOL
I did have a good birthday! Thanks for asking. My parents came down and bought us furniture! Woo hoo! I didn't have enough since we moved from a smaller house; so I am thrilled!
Glad you had a good day.
Alright... Alright....
Here are the real lyrics (which Layne was so kind in defending...
(Here's to you) raise a glass for everyone
(Here's to them) underneath that "burning sun" (my lyric: "Mountain")
Like they have mountains??? Weird.
Also.. I must defend myself... the Bee Gees song I can't take credit for....I was like 8 okay? Some kid my parents knew...thought "more than a women" Was "Bald headed women".
I will step down now...
~Krista
Holy Crap! Look at all that HAIR!!! LOL!
Love the song!
Post a Comment