My girlfriend makes hair accessories and she dabbles in photography, so after she made my girls some hair bows she asked if she could take their pictures. I thought they turned out really great, so I'm sharing them with all of you...
Are these not 4 of the most precious and beautiful angels you've ever laid eyes upon? {4 out of 9 of my gorgeous and wonderful, can-do-wrong grandchildren}. Of course, some would say that I AM slightly biased.
I do, however, have one concern...with Ian's EVER-CONSTANT scream of "That's not fair!!", where is his hairbow? I'm just saying!
Ugh, oh!! Major faux pas! I MEANT to state that they "can do NO wrong". Only an accidental slip from a tired Nana who is on the phone with 3 of them after keeping the 10 year old grandson {very spoiled} since Wednesday. Sorry kids! I REALLY do love you!
6 comments:
Cute! I can't believe how much they've changed since you've moved. They are growing so fast.
So sweet!
Are these not 4 of the most precious and beautiful angels you've ever laid eyes upon? {4 out of 9 of my gorgeous and wonderful, can-do-wrong grandchildren}. Of course, some would say that I AM slightly biased.
I do, however, have one concern...with Ian's EVER-CONSTANT scream of "That's not fair!!", where is his hairbow? I'm just saying!
Ugh, oh!! Major faux pas! I MEANT to state that they "can do NO wrong". Only an accidental slip from a tired Nana who is on the phone with 3 of them after keeping the 10 year old grandson {very spoiled} since Wednesday. Sorry kids! I REALLY do love you!
You have cute kids! I love the feet shot!
thanks Nicole!
Post a Comment