
How very difficult it is to get up and get yourself and four kids ready for church that starts at 8:30 when you and the hubby
might've rocked out on Rockband until
well after 1:00 a.m.? If we
were to do that and stay up
that late when we knew we had to get up so early, it wouldn't have really been our
intention to stay up that long, we would have just gotten carried away and our tour may have been extended
because we are awesome. If that
were to happen, it might be mighty difficult to get up a mere 5 hours later. And let's face it, people, after touring all those cities, there is no falling right to sleep- the jetlag is murder, or so I hear. If I were someone who would do that, I would hope that both
rockstars parents had callings that REQUIRED their attendance at church, like say a financial clerk during tithing settlement and a member of the RS Presidency. Then there would be the task of making it
look like you got plenty of sleep. Responsible people get enough rest on a regular basis. If that
were what was going on in my home last night, which I'm not saying it DID.....then if it were me, I would have prayed for a nap that I probably would not have been able to get due to the aforementioned tithing settlement. Let me end this hypothetical question by expressing my deep gratitude for a church schedule that starts at 10:30 next year.
maybe my girls will actually be able to have cute hair on Sundays for a change.
3 comments:
Hey, ours starts at 10:15 on Sunday! Thank goodness for small miracles. And rockstars.
Are these not 4 of the most precious and beautiful angels you've ever laid eyes upon? {4 out of 9 of my gorgeous and wonderful, can-do-wrong grandchildren}. Of course, some would say that I AM slightly biased. But...I'm just saying!
I am so glad you would NEVER do something like that. Me on the other hand....
Post a Comment