
Liz: Mom, wanna know how I know that the kids at school who say there is no Santa are big fat dumb liars?
Mom: Sure Liz, what makes them big fat dumb liars?
Liz: Well, they say it just Moms and Dads, not really Santa. I know they are just tricking kids because last year Santa brought me a scooter and Ian and Ashley skateboards when we asked for them; I know for sure it was him because you would NEVER bring "outside" toys into our house.
I just laughed and shook my head... she does have a very valid point. I am pretty strict when it comes to outside toys staying outside... At least she's thinking.... I love it!










4 comments:
That is cute! She knows you well. Connor accidentally found my list of everything they're getting for Christmas. I told him it was so we could email Santa. Totally believed it. Phew!
Too cute!!!
I love your kids! They say the cutest things! I'm just glad you post them so we can all giggle.
I love it when you catch them thinking. It's always when you least expect it.
That is such great logic! LOL!
Post a Comment