I'm Esme, but I already knew that. I always want to take care of everybody, even if it's only with advice.Fun quiz!
you are TOTALLY Esme... How funny! I have never thought of that before! Pretty sure she created Esme in your honor.
Oh yeah, I'm sure it was after me. Steph and I are BBFs.
thought so...
I'm Bella - which surprised me. But fun nonetheless. I actually asked Jim the guy questions, and he came up Carlisle which was even more surprising, thought he would be Emmett. Should be one of the wolves...yeah that's it. :)
That does surprise me, Krista! Too funny about Jim! LOL
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm Esme, but I already knew that. I always want to take care of everybody, even if it's only with advice.
Fun quiz!
you are TOTALLY Esme... How funny! I have never thought of that before! Pretty sure she created Esme in your honor.
Oh yeah, I'm sure it was after me. Steph and I are BBFs.
thought so...
I'm Bella - which surprised me. But fun nonetheless. I actually asked Jim the guy questions, and he came up Carlisle which was even more surprising, thought he would be Emmett. Should be one of the wolves...yeah that's it. :)
That does surprise me, Krista! Too funny about Jim! LOL
Post a Comment