Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday Morning Music

OK... so I need you to know that I am SO dedicated to you that I am posting my Monday Morning Music and I can't even hear it. That is right, with the new Operating System, I need Michael to install a different audio card, hopefully that will happen today. The song I chose is from The(older)New Kids on the Block... In honor of their concert here this week.Enjoy... oh and no screaming, girls... we are grown ups now.

5 comments:

tammy said...

Ok I feel like doing aerobics now. I was teaching and we had a routine to this song. I'm gonna go put on my thong leotard now......okay maybe not.

tammy said...

Ha - guess what? They're actually in concert here tonight. How funny.

queenbee4 said...

please.... anything but the thong leotard.

Sharon said...

I *LOVE* the totally in sync dancing! LOL!

Unknown said...

NKOTB rocks my world... picture me and Jenny Garcia at their concert! LOL Before the goth. LOL