I might have to copy this blog template for today.
Hmmm...fave candy? You know me, I am not a candy person, but I do love me some Reese's Pieces. And Mounds. And I love those Sixlets. I can pretty much go without candy the rest of the year, as long as I have a good dessert around.
4 comments:
I might have to copy this blog template for today.
Hmmm...fave candy? You know me, I am not a candy person, but I do love me some Reese's Pieces. And Mounds. And I love those Sixlets. I can pretty much go without candy the rest of the year, as long as I have a good dessert around.
Almond Joy's are yummo. I only get them at Halloween.
Take 5. Little piece of heaven right here in Utah.
Definetly a crispity, crunchity Butterfinger. Your marshmello chocolate bars look great, Thanks!
Post a Comment