We are going to a party on Friday night and of course costumes are mandatory. I was going to be Mrs. Roper again this year, but Michael didn't love it and he refused to be Mr. Roper- he actually laughed when I mentioned it... totally rude .... we kinda wanted to do something as a couple but obviously we had to agree( I WANTED to be the Wicked Witch of the West and have him be one of my flying monkeys. He didn't love that idea. I personally thought it was HILARIOUS and quite clever if I do say so....Dang it.... I will try again next year) So we just hadn't been able to come up with any ideas that we both liked. Michael doesn't love the idea of dressing up period, so really it was me doing all the thinking- let's just be honest. Our neighbors Matt and Eliza came over for Liz's birthday dinner the other night and said he had an idea for the four of us...this is what he suggested:
This is too fun! You have to have pictures! This will totally age me, (not that you don't already KNOW my age.) but I LOVE Abba. They are what I clean to everyday! What's not to love?!
4 comments:
So funny! Take pics so I can see you all!
are ya kiddin? too tempting for blackmail...
Sweet! The Cap'n won't ever dress up either. What is wrong with them?
This is too fun! You have to have pictures! This will totally age me, (not that you don't already KNOW my age.) but I LOVE Abba. They are what I clean to everyday! What's not to love?!
Post a Comment