Michael had to get me a whole new operating system and I am just barely getting used to it. I am not happy. I want my old one back. Now. I know it was outdated and lame, but it was mine and I knew how to use the frigging thing. I am not sure about this one. There is one good thing worthy of note- it has a little "post it" pad on the desktop so I can write notes to myself and actually
remember stuff. That is pretty darn cool. Otherwise, I want my old lame system back. Maybe I will get used to this and all will be well. who knows. I guess I shouldn't complain- there are children in Africa who don't even
have computers, right?
1 comment:
Yes, there are children in Africa that don't have computers - lol. Cool about the post-it note thingy. I'm just glad you're back to blogging so we can keep in touch better.
Post a Comment