"Mommy, do people in New Jersey really talk English?"
(asked in a CRAZY cab in Philly driving past the Ben Franklin Bridge) This was between tormenting his baby sister and commenting on how you do NOT drive over speed bumps like that. Fortunately the cab driver "talked" very little English and did not hear the speed bump comment -either that or simply chose to ignore it whilst hurling us to our gate at the airport.
Snippets
9 years ago










4 comments:
That's so funny. Good thing you made it their alive.
Your kids have gotten SO BIG! I can't believe it! And you house is gorgeous, which is no surprise. I'm so glad you're doing well. What a precious new baby. Congratulations!
thanks Trisha! I am glad I saw your blog on Margarets'. I am glad y'all are doing well. It is good to hear from you!
YOUR KIDS ARE HUGE!! Holy Cow! Julie Moore here. I am so excited to get back in touch with you! Congrats on your career. How fun! LOVE your blog! Please send updates our way. Jules
Post a Comment