Well, another conference is over and I really enjoyed hearing the messages that were prepared. And,in spite of a six year old boy who thinks
everything but dinosaurs,airplanes race cars are boring, I was able to learn a couple of things. I have come away from conference with a renewed desire to read my scriptures more diligently and to have more quality family time. These two things seem to be difficult for me to consistently implement on a crazy daily schedule. My kids have adopted a new saying... "Hope ya know...we had a hard time!" They really think they are funny. That is pretty much the only thing they got out of conference ... Actually I peeked in Liz's journal that she was writing in and read a few cute things. One of her entries was under "Joe
Wirthlin" (JOE???) ( Seriously???) Then she wrote "When you get mad don't -just laugh!" (I just hope she
remembers that little bit of advice. Being on Liz's "naughty" list is not a pleasant place to be-just ask Ash.) OK, so I am rambling again... I would love to hear what you got out of conference. I hope everyone had a relaxing and enjoyable weekend. As we begin another hectic week maybe we can remember what we were taught and be better people.
2 comments:
"Joe" -that is a hoot. I loved so many things about this conference. I was so looking forward to it after a depressing week of government and the economy, I totally feel renewed and uplifted. So many good things. I want to watch them all over again during the coming weeks.
me too... It is definitely a respite from the world...
Post a Comment