
So here is how the Blogging Boo will go. Go to as many friends as you want and tell them they've been "B00-ED". Have them link back to your blog to pick up their Halloween Treat (picture) and tell them to Boo their friends. (Then put the pic in your side bar so everyone knows that you've already been "boo-ed and to send the pic to someone else.)
So be watching your comments to see if you get booed!
5 comments:
Layne, you will have to move back to Arizona just so Olivia can have the worlds BEST preschool teacher. That gives you about three years. haha. Andrea
I know it... the last kid always get ripped off..oh well it will give her something to pay for in therapy. You just need to come here- you'd make a killing. Preschool is outrageous!
Hey girl
I found your blog and was excited to see your family! I cant believe all this talk about your last baby. What about Ulysses???? hahaha
Well it looks like you are doing well
We are just hanging out here riding out the storm of slow down of business in the construction industry.
talk to you soon!
Shauna
Layne, Is that you? Okay, the Lords hand in all things. I just pulled out some old journals the other day and read about our "adventures". I quickly threw them in the garbage, because frankly, they weren't things I wanted to share with my posterity. Anyway...How's life?
Thanks for the BOO.. it was cute.. just like YOU! ;-)
Post a Comment