Ha! And will you have a Mr. Roper? We're doing 80's costumes tonight for bunko. I have my legwarmers all ready. I think I will be a blinged out tooth fairy on actual Halloween and wear my polka dot silk jammies and slippers.
Love the costume!! You will have to check back to see all the Bunko extravaganza you are missing out on ;)m I have my lavendar taperd pants all ready to go, and the 80's music on the bottom of my blog.
2 comments:
Ha! And will you have a Mr. Roper? We're doing 80's costumes tonight for bunko. I have my legwarmers all ready. I think I will be a blinged out tooth fairy on actual Halloween and wear my polka dot silk jammies and slippers.
Love the costume!! You will have to check back to see all the Bunko extravaganza you are missing out on ;)m I have my lavendar taperd pants all ready to go, and the 80's music on the bottom of my blog.
Post a Comment