
I do not like Hawaiian Delight by Gerber. I've never even tasted it. Ever. Who in their right mind would taste baby food? Much less think it was
I have never dreamed of living another life. The thought hasn't even crossed my mind. I love hearing my children fight and having their rooms look a like total mess. All the time. Anyway, I'm too young for a mid life crisis. Right? I am too young, aren't I?
I most certainly do not ever listen to or even know ANY words to the song "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga. In fact, I kinda hate it. Such trash is never played in my vehicle.
Peanut Butter M&M's? Whatever are you talking about? I"m allergic to sugar. And chocolate. And the cool candy coating that melts in your mouth, not in your hand. I much prefer celery. Or cauliflower.
I would never dream of blowing off the teacher's luncheon that the PTO was in charge of last week. They kicked me out, remember? They were only using me for my exquisite culinary skills.
I have not been teaching Livi to say "Mama" repeatedly. All the other children said "Dada" first. Why on earth would I want her to be any different? Daddies are special.
Remember last week when I didn't buy that lip gloss? Well, I didn't buy another one this week either. Aren't you so proud of me? I know I am.
I think I have shared enough this week. If you are not as awesome as I am, please remember that there is time for you and perfection never comes easy. It's a process, you know. We are all on the same path, but we're at different places in our journey. It's vitally important that you always remember this. I'll keep you in my prayers.










8 comments:
heehee......this made me giggle.
oh, and the Guava was always my favorite baby food....
Why on earth would you WANT her to say Mama?? Sure, they said Dada first, but not for long. Once they learn Mama, it's all over. That's their word of choice forever! Until they learn No, of course!
I did that coaching too - watch out because it works!
And you are much too young for a midlife crisis!
Assuming you're only living until the age of 50, you're not too young to have a mid-life crisis.
Thanks for keeping us in your prayers. One can only hope...
I hate pb m&m's too. Yucky. Yes, you are a little too young for a midlife crisis. I don't ever wish that I could run away from my life.
That Poker Face song is catchy, and lame. The lyrics sort of make me want to shoot myself.
LOL I just heard the poker face song and I can see WHY you would like it ;)!
Of course you're too young for a mid-life crisis... if you werent then that would mean I'm not too young and I am WAY too young for a mid-life crisis!
Post a Comment