
I have never, nor do I ever intend to sing "Love Story" by Taylor Swift in the shower. I have way more street cred than that. I mean seriously... she was dumped via text by a freaking Jo Bro. Please....
I would never dream of putting my children to bed an hour early just because I was tired and wanted some quiet time. I cherish every moment I have with them and love nothing more than an evening at home where people are shrieking because someone looked at them without permission.
I most certainly didn't take a 2 hour nap today. I have laundry to do. Naps are for babies and lazy people. My home runs like a well oiled machine.
I will never be one of those parents who bribes their children to perform tasks. Seriously, do people think that they're raising circus animals or something? Just look at Britney Spears. She likes being a "Circus" freak. Or so I hear.... I wouldn't actually know that song or anything.
I do not own an excessive amount of shoes that I never actually wear. Anyone who would ever buy more than they need is wasteful and foolish.
Same goes for earrings. I mean, who cares if you find a totally awesome pair of earrings at say, Dillard's... and they used to be $35.00; but they're marked down to $5.40? If you don't NEED it, don't buy it- that's my motto.
I love carting my children around to their various activities. Chillin' in the Odyssey is way fun. Especially when my 7 month old hates her car seat. There's really nothing in the world like family bonding in a confined space.
I'm pretty sure you can't handle any more today. It takes so much effort to be me that it's just draining. Please don't let my awesomeness be off putting, I was once like you now are. I've just really worked hard and found the right people to do stuff for me. You can try to be as cool as me, but don't get discouraged-it's gonna take some time. And as always.... remember that you too can be like me (eventually)...
You just gotta want it bad enough.










10 comments:
I am SO NOT with you on the shoes and earring situation! :)
I don't have an excess of makeup, either. I abhor vanity.
Dude!! If I am ever like you, I will kick myself in the throat. And I can do it too, I'm extremely flexible.
I hear ya, babe! By the way, I missed you tonight. Tax season sucks!!!
Oh, and speaking of carting the kids around, it's your turn to drive the girls to Activity days tomorrow. :-) And come walking, slacker!!!
I'm fairly certain that I needed all those shoes and earrings I bought..something had to go with all the clothes I have. :) And now that my kids fit into my shoes, it's really important to have more so I can share. It's all about being giving and generous.
I can't handle the truth!
You are a better women than me - because when I have had a little screaming one in the back of the van (& nothing I could do could resolve it, other than breaking the law and unbuckling her) I found myself putting in my earplugs for my ipod for me & turning up "Jacks big music show" cd for her. I confess I caved!!
Please no more - I can't handle the truth, one day I maybe as awesome as you, but today is not that day.
Shoes?? What shoes???? Just because Connor went in my closet last night and said there had to be at least 50 pair in there, doesn't mean there is.
I ♥ shoes freaks, but it takes one to know one. AND, I love family bonding in tight quarters {really?}
Thanks for playing, fabulous list and don't worry I won't tell.
Taylor Swift? Hmmmm.
I know you love your van! I'm glad you're spending all that time in it!
LOL
~K
oh layne! You are pure hilarity! I love you so much. I love reading your posts because I burst into outloud laughter. hheheh! I love coming to your blog for a little pick me up.
I'm glad you don't buy things you don't need. You're my hero...although- I totally don't buy things I don't need either.
Post a Comment