Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday





I'm thankful for my ears. I love music and couldn't imagine my life without it. Not to mention the sound of my children's laughter.


I'm thankful for my family. I love my children and am so proud of the great people they are. My husband is a great guy who does everything he can to make us as happy and comfortable as possible.


I'm thankful that I have a path to follow and someone from whom to pattern my life so that I may have happiness and joy.


I'm thankful for good friends who know what a goofball I am, but love me anyway.


I'm thankful for my cell phone. I heart it. (see? this is why I need good friends)


It's your turn...tell me what you're thankful for.

7 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm thankful for my family and kids too. They are just so special and make life fun. Great list.

tammy said...

I'm thankful for you.

And your ears. They're hawt.

Kristina P. said...

I am thankful for a vacation to someplace warm!

Kathy P said...

I am thankful for baby smiles and giggles.

Lynn said...

I am thankful for you and your writing! it always cheers me up!

Durfee Family said...

I'm thankful for daughter. They make me laugh and {cry}!

TZ Crew said...

I loved all the things you are thankful for. I am thankful for this baby growing inside me!!!!