Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Question for ya....

We were driving in the car the other day and Pancake Gurl asked me if I could only listen to music from one band for the rest of my life, who would it be. Before I could even answer her question she interrupted my thoughts with her annoyingly correct guess. She said "Oh wait! Nevermind... I already know. You would totally pick The Killers."

Indeed I would.


Who would YOU pick?


Even you, "MissIDon'tReallyListenToMusic" Tammy.


Who's music do you never get tired of?

Who lifts you out of a bad mood and helps you when your're feeling sad?

14 comments:

Krissa said...

I would have to choose Dashboard Confessional! They are amazing!!!

Unknown said...

I'm old school (or maybe I'm just old)--the Eagles.

Jenni said...

I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me.

Ash said...

Maroon 5

I would die a happy woman with Adam breathlessly crooning in my iPod buds.

Ash said...

Excellent question by the way - I'll be back at the end of the day to read all the comments. Totally curious.

Kristina P. said...

The Dave Matthews Band. I used to be a hardcore groupie.

pcb said...

I am crazy for Adam Levine - whether he is with Maroon 5 or not - but since he is I would say Maroon 5!!!

Durfee Family said...

My answer will be boring - I know! But honest! Abba or Josh Groban! What can I say? Josh "lift's me up" and Abba keeps my heart rate up so I can get done what needs to be done!
(and yes - I know - I'm old!)

tiburon said...

Can I pick a band and a solo artist?

Band: Keane.

Solo Artist: Mayer.

I don't think I could make my list shorter.

I need them both.

tammy said...

LOL - I think you're talking about me.

Well, since you called me out. The Motab.

Not really.

I do love some Hootie aka country crossover Darius Rucker. I liked him as Hootie and I like him singing me some country.

Kathy P said...

I am so boring when it comes to music... really boring.

How about the Wiggles, Dan Zanes?

Um actually, maybe Harry Connick Jr or They Might Be Giants...

Love BNL and Jason Mraz too... but I tire quickly.

Krista Darrach said...

Geez....I can't pick one.
But if I had to....Elton John (there are lots to choose from)
He's classic!
Yes I'm old... but I've liked him since I was 3!

Lynn said...

ABBA absolutely cheers me up and makes me totally happy!! but early Jewel is my singing soul mate!!

Rusty Rae said...

Jason Mraz is my pick! I love his voice and the style he chooses! By the way... in case you are wondering who this weirdo is commenting on your blogs, it's just me, your sister