So, I spent a lot of time pondering this one... I just was not sure what the heck to do. There are so many artists and songs that I love. Here's a song that I really love though. I hope you like it too.
This is one of my faves...
scroll down and pause my music player...
Snippets
9 years ago










7 comments:
Love it, as usual! You rock the music!
Oh, and can I steal that Sarcastic SUperpower button?
enjoyed the monday music!
I love this song!! :) :)
Got my sound to work and now I'm posting. Even though I got nothing to say. I just wanted to chat. So, how's it going? Good here. I'm bored. When are you coming to visit me. I think we should have an annual sftss get together. Don't you think that would be fun. We could play rock band or something. And you could make a chocolate cake. You should make one anyway and send it to me for Easter. That would be good. How's mini wig today? She doing all right? She missing her Aunt Stacy? Thought so. How them sweet potatoes working out? You putting in the butter and brown sugar like I told you too. Don't be depriving my mini just cuz you're to lazy to put in the effort. I'm not going to tolerate that. I'm going to have to fly to Texas just to kick you in the throat. I wonder how long my comment can be before blogger will kick me off. Did I mention that I liked your song. Well, I did. Tell Liz I still haven't got my cookies. I think I need to report my girl scout to the head girl scout cuz I know the cookies are here and she is just hoarding them all for herself. I bet she's not even going to deliver them. I bet you won't complain about me not commenting on your blog anymore will you. You better read the whole thing too. I'm going to ask you a question at the end and then call you and ask what it was and if you don't know the answer I'm going to be mad at you. What is my favorite thing to eat at Cafe Rio? k-I'm done now. Love your guts bye.
duh. pork salad.
Love the Yeah Yeah's.
Well done!
Like the song! :-) Although the lyricist got paid WAY too much. ;-)
Post a Comment