Boy, I needed that this morning. I think Martha made me laugh even harder. I love when she's cozied up to him like she's trying to make sure she's in the camera shot. And thank heaven she was there to interpret. Us white folks couldn't have understood a word of that otherwise.
6 comments:
hahaha! Pop it like its HOT yo! I love Snoop. I saw him in concert once yo.
Boy, I needed that this morning. I think Martha made me laugh even harder. I love when she's cozied up to him like she's trying to make sure she's in the camera shot. And thank heaven she was there to interpret. Us white folks couldn't have understood a word of that otherwise.
Snoop and Martha. A match made in heaven.
LOVES IT!
Nothing better than a little Snoop D Oh Double Gee.
Now that is a father who knows what it's all about. I wish my dad was snoop.
Dang it! I'm so disappointed this video is no longer available. I was looking forward to what he had to say!
Post a Comment