As you know the English language is an ever evolving thing. I am here to teach you stuff. I got some mad, mad skillz and I really feel like I need to give back. This is my gift to you. The gift of language.
May we all be cool someday...
This weeks word is:
I-Peeper
eye-peeper(noun);
a person, usually in the workplace, who looks at some one's IPOD screen to see what it is they are listening to and then comments on it, or uses that information later for some other purpose.
"Joe I-peeped me yesterday when I was listening to Black Sabbath, and then during lunch, joked to my boss that I listen to 'the devil's music'".
"Hey, I don't mean to be an I-Peeper but I see we have a mutual Clay Aiken thing going on."
Dontcha feel smarter already?
Snippets
9 years ago










2 comments:
What's an iPod?
Love it. I am such an i-Peeper
Post a Comment