
I most certainly did not eat ice cream sundaes with my children while watching
"The Biggest Loser". Who would DO that?
I didn't think any bad words at all when I was shaving my legs and took a chunk out of my freshly manicured thumb nail. It's just a nail- it'll grow back, right? Who cares if it was the PERFECT shape and length?
I didn't curse the person who "stole" the art work that I registered to win at Nauvoo Books. I don't even have a place to put it, so why would I care if I didn't win it? Please.
I would never dream of secretly delighting in the fact that my baby's first word was "Mama"- not "Dada" like the other three
At no point this week did I have an overwhelming desire to string my son up by his ankles in the garage. His exuberance is refreshing. In fact, I can't tell you how much I truly heart really loud
T-Rex noises. Especially when it's time for bed.
I do not have a secret stash of girl scout cookies, so don't even think about coming to look for them in myfreezer house. And, even if I did have any (and I totally don't) they would be very well hidden. You wouldn't find them. Ever.
I did not buy a totally fabulously hawt picture frame that I don't need for, and have no where to put. We have gone over this people, I am fiscally responsible. All the time.
Hmmm.... I can't really think of any other bad stuff I totally didn't do this week. And as for my usual disclaimer- look, it's your deal if your jealousy eats you alive. I would prefer that it didn't because I kinda like you. But whatever. The good news here is that you get to choose for yourself. Please choose wisely. Oh- and I'll probably be publishing a book entitled:
"Don't Hate Me Because I'm Fabulous- Hate yourself Because You're Not...
Eighty Six Simple Steps to Becoming Cool.... Like Moi"
Catchy, eh?
I do not have a secret stash of girl scout cookies, so don't even think about coming to look for them in my
I did not buy a totally fabulously hawt picture frame that I don't need for, and have no where to put. We have gone over this people, I am fiscally responsible. All the time.
Hmmm.... I can't really think of any other bad stuff I totally didn't do this week. And as for my usual disclaimer- look, it's your deal if your jealousy eats you alive. I would prefer that it didn't because I kinda like you. But whatever. The good news here is that you get to choose for yourself. Please choose wisely. Oh- and I'll probably be publishing a book entitled:
"Don't Hate Me Because I'm Fabulous- Hate yourself Because You're Not...
Eighty Six Simple Steps to Becoming Cool.... Like Moi"
Catchy, eh?
Please look for it wherever really awesome books are sold.










12 comments:
Wow, girl! Good week! I have also NEVER done the thing where you eat something totally crappy while watching Biggest Loser.
We will find out where the chick who stole your painting lives. Her house is so toilet papered. And so is a certain persons who stole mine...
T-Rex noises...nope, I would never admit my son makes those and drives me up the wall too when he does it!
Thanks for playing!
I'm totally buying that book! And I can tell you that I'm not the one who "stole" your art...I wasn't even there Saturday night. ;-)
You are so fab! How could we hate you! (I do not keep chocolate stashed in the back of my cabinets either, as if!)
Is there any other way to watch Biggest Loser?
BTW - did you know that Dane is Dendi's brother?? True story.
And I did NOT eat a whole bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs. That wouldn't be nice. They are for my childrens Easter baskets.
I can't wait for the book!
LOL I will make you feel better, I watched it this morning and ate Chocolate no bake cookies and washed it down with a DP, breakfast of champions!
OK--Girl Scout cookie season was in Feb! In March, my co-worker's son was selling cookie-dough for his basketball team. I had to buy 2 boxes to support, you know how it is.
Next day, Jace comes home with an order form for cookie dough for band. I give him the lecture about how much I HATE fund raisers. Then I buy 2 tubs--I got to support the kid, you know.
Next day, Benj comes home with an order form for cookie dough for school. Yeah. Got to support the kid/school. I have to show that I'm a good mom and all of that.
I would like to say that my freezer is full of cookies and cookie dough, but. . . umm, it's all gone.
Anybody else out there selling cookie dough?
I LOVE reading your blog! You are so very clever!!!! I will have to make a point to come and visit much more often. I always come away with a smile a mile wide! Count me in on buying your book!
I found a new site for backgrounds and changed mine once again. This one I may keep forever! And I found one that had crowns all over it that would be perfect for you--now if I could only remember where....
I found it! It's called Girly Chic and is on backgroundfairy.com. Check it out!
Post a Comment