Tuesday, April 28, 2009

OK... so I'm not totally dead...

But almost....

I told my family that if I started oinking more than usual a lot at all or wallowing around in mud, then they should seek immediate medical attention on my behalf.

I have been ill.

Gravely so.

As in-- more than usual.


I appreciate the overwhelming concern for my well being and pray that you have not totally written me off. I am recovering nicely and hope to be 100% very soon so that I may continue to bless the lives of everyone with my quick wit and fabulous eyes.

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I literally tried to find you yesterday in my Reader, but I forgot about the Memoirs part, and couldn't find your blog!

I hope you feel better soon!

Krista Darrach said...

I was about to send in the calvary....you had me worried!
Glad you're better! I've been crazy busy too...(out of commission).
Feel better....
Glad you're back, missed ya!

tammy said...

I was getting really worried there...

Stacy said...

Did you have the mmmmm......bacon flu?

Unknown said...

So glad you're back and seem to be feeling better. You have been sorely missed! I was about to ask the dr for a patch for the withdrawals!

Anonymous said...

As long as you still have your sweet sense of sarcasm, we will wait!

Get to feeling better soon!

Andrea said...

Sorry your have been ill , glad you are on the mend.

momof3girls said...

hope you feel better soon!