
I'm thankful for earplugs. I heart them.
I'm thankful for my home. I'd be more thankful if someone would come clean it for me, but whatever.
I'm thankful for books.
I'm thankful for my DVR.
I'm thankful for the laughter of children. As long as I'm not napping.
I'm thankful for my bloggy friends.
I'm thankful for the talents of others. By using the talents of others- I can keep mine all to myself! (oh chill out- you know I'm just kidding.)
What are you thankful for this week?










13 comments:
I'm thankful for the way you always make me smile. I heart your sense of humor!
Yes, I am thankful for your sarcasm - it never ceases to amaze me or make me laugh.
You are so funny! I'd be thankful if someone came and cleaned home, too!
I could just say "Ditto" to this. I am thankful for all those things, too.
And I really need to fire my kitchen fairy...she's not doing her job and then it all falls to me. :-(
I'm thankful for technology....so I can stay connected with my friends even though we are miles and miles apart!
Hands down the best TT posts ever.
I'm thankful for you! You make me laugh!
I'm thankful for face book.
I'm thankful for all of the plastic eggs that the kids didn't find. I've been finding them and they still lhave chocolate in them!
Hey, where are you?? It's been a week. I'm having Layne withdrawals...Hope everything's okay.
Psst…remember me? We used to be such wonderful cyber-friends. I’d stop by your blog and comment, you’d stop by mine and comment. It was fun.
I think you even offered to come by my house, cook dinner, and watch my kids. No? Is that memory a little fuzzy for you?
It’s OK. I’ll get over it.
Can I be thankful for your sarcasm too?
-Francesca
Where or where is Layners?
Hope you have a beautiful and blessed weekend :) ♥ HUGS ♥
Post a Comment