
I am thankful for Advil. Without it, I might have really hurt people this weekend.
I'm thankful for cute clothes. How boring would it be to get dressed in ugly clothes every day?
I'm thankful for my children- they are the main reason I value Advil so much.
I'm thankful for the sun. It is pretty.
I'm thankful for teeth. Especially clean ones.
I'm thankful for Bare Escentuals. They totally bring out my inner hawtness.
So, what are you thankful for this week?










9 comments:
I am thankful for granddaughters who live nearby so we can do fun things together. And for granddaughters who live too far away, but come to visit often.
I am thankful for spring. It's my favorite season--when everything seems to be coming to life again after the long winter.
(Do you really use Bare Escentuals? I've been considering it, and would like your opinion.)
I was just thinking the same thing about clothes yesterday when I got a cute skirt from my boyfriend (I mean the UPS guy).
Sunshine....love it!
I am also thankful that I get to go to Crackers today. Wanna come?
My Youngest finally growing out of the terrible twos.
He's such an awesome little dude when he's not screaming at me.
I have never used the Bare Escentuals. What is so great? I have heard but never tried....
I am thankful for your sarcasm, it positively makes my day!
I am thankful my husband isn't working today, so I can use the laptop and blog even faster!
Yeah, you're cracking me up with the Advil bit today.
Washable markers and crayons and Mr.Clean erasers! Not that my child's are isn't lovely, it's just annoying on the walls when we're trying to sell our house!
I'm thankful for days when I don't have to shower and so I don't.
I'm thankful for the time to play tennis with the kids--We laugh more than we play, it's good stuff.
I'm thankful for all the Hispanics that came to our garage sale today and bought our junk and paid in cash.
I'm thankful for chocolate-covered marshmallow eggs--the kind that come in an egg carton. Yum!
Post a Comment