Friday, November 21, 2008

Well, apparently...

We are the ONLY people in America who watch Pushing Daisies... IT"S BEING CANCELED! I am so mad. I heard on the news this morning that it is rumored that Pushing Daisies , Eli Stone & Dirty, Sexy Money are all being canceled. I have never seen Dirty, Sexy Money, but I'm really mad about the other two shows. They're really good. Can't we get rid of some "reality" TV or Desperate Housewives or something like that? What about "America's Funniest Home Videos"? That show sucks. How many time can we see a toddler hit a dad in the crotch with a baseball bat or a bicycle? Seriously. I. am. mad.

5 comments:

tammy said...

Dang! I love me some Dirty Sexy Money, too! I cannot stand all those stupid reality shows. Come on people! All the good shows are leaving. I don't think the networks are even giving them a chance since the whole writers strike happened.

Penny said...

seriously...why do they have to cancel the good shows!

queenbee4 said...

Lee Pcae won (or has been nominated for) an Emmy! Are ya kiddin' me? Let's get rid of the shows winning awards. Smart. Between this and Charlie Gobson I am about to boycott ABC.

queenbee4 said...

oh it's Lee Pace... and Charlie Gibson... I am retarded

Sharon said...

I think we need to start a writing campaign! I love those shows, well I don't watch Dirty Sexy Money, but I LOVE the other two!!!! We've followed Eli Stone since it started, through all it's time/day changes.
Buttheads!