I was gonna say quit their job, but then I did a google search to see if I could find the right answer, which I did, and then I came back to leave my answer only to find you posted it at the bottom. Yeah, I'm observant.
Wow, I did that without winning the lotto. I'd be an orca if I ever won.
If I won, I would get lippo (sp?) Then I would buy purses and shoes. Problem solved!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I was gonna say quit their job, but then I did a google search to see if I could find the right answer, which I did, and then I came back to leave my answer only to find you posted it at the bottom. Yeah, I'm observant.
Wow, I did that without winning the lotto. I'd be an orca if I ever won.
If I won, I would get lippo (sp?) Then I would buy purses and shoes. Problem solved!
Post a Comment