I can't wait! My ticket has already been purchased (thanks Penny!). I have already told Hubby that our date night must be moved to Saturday. I am so ready to see this movie. The only thing that could make this better would be if Johnny depp looked 17. He would be the perfect Edward.
I bought my tickets a month ago. I know, I'm lame, who cares. Also, if you look at the instyle photos of Rob Pattinson, not to bad. Don't listen to him sing though, it will totally ruin Edward.
Oh yeah, too bad it's not Johnny. He would've been perfect in his younger days. We're going Saturday, although some of my friends are going at midnight on Thurs/Fri. I can't do that.
5 comments:
2 days 15 hours and 35 min. to be exact!
I wish you could go with us!! And mmmmm, Johnny from his 21 Jump Street days......mmmmmmmm ;)
Hey Layne! Im glad you came across my blog! Your family is so cute and I cant believe how grown up they are. Looks like you guys are doing great!
I bought my tickets a month ago. I know, I'm lame, who cares. Also, if you look at the instyle photos of Rob Pattinson, not to bad. Don't listen to him sing though, it will totally ruin Edward.
Oh yeah, too bad it's not Johnny. He would've been perfect in his younger days. We're going Saturday, although some of my friends are going at midnight on Thurs/Fri. I can't do that.
Post a Comment