How do ya like Livi's fauxhawk? It totally cracks me up. I don't know what I am going to do with this child's head o' hair. When Ash was born someone told me to hot glue a bow to her head because she was bald. Seriously. Hot glue. I have never had a baby with so much hair- I guess I need to get creative. I could do pigtails, but it would look like she has horns. I guess I need to make some little bitty baby bows and just do a ponytail on top. Or, I could just leave it as a fauxhawk and she can be the rock star that we know she truly is. My little punk rock princess...
Snippets
9 years ago










3 comments:
How cute are they? Dang I wish you were here so I could love on that baby some.
That is SO cute!
And, seriously, hot glue??? Are people insane?
Precious! I ♥ it! Thanks for sharing :) ♥ Hugs!
Post a Comment