I miss you.That's pretty much all I have to say.
I love the Fray. Can't believe I haven't heard this on Grey's Anatomy yet.Thanks!
There is never any need to apologize for love of the Fray!
I love the Fray!!
Good call my friend.
I love it too...I LOVED Kris Allen's version (it's on my blog). Miss you!~Krista
Wo! I freaking heart this song! How do I get a copy? Dang. What is this song called again? Did I miss something? Love it. It's like, peppy and such. By the way, I miss you and stuff. Really, I do. I'm not even kidding here.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I miss you.
That's pretty much all I have to say.
I love the Fray. Can't believe I haven't heard this on Grey's Anatomy yet.
Thanks!
There is never any need to apologize for love of the Fray!
I love the Fray!!
Good call my friend.
I love it too...
I LOVED Kris Allen's version (it's on my blog).
Miss you!
~Krista
Wo! I freaking heart this song! How do I get a copy? Dang. What is this song called again? Did I miss something? Love it. It's like, peppy and such. By the way, I miss you and stuff. Really, I do. I'm not even kidding here.
Post a Comment